General Pest Control
- Carpenter ants
- Wasps, bees, and hornets
All of our programs begin with a thorough inspection to determine whether there is an existing pest problem and what conditions conducive to pest infestation exist at the location. When the inspection is finished, we will go over the results with you and make suggestions for correcting conducive conditions so as to reduce reliance on pesticides. We then perform an initial treatment as may be required depending on the results of the inspection. After the initial treatment, service scheduling for future treatments depends on the individual situation.
Residential Pest Control
Quarterly-Plus Pest Control Plan
Our most popular service plan consists of three exterior treatments per year, performed at three month intervals, but skipping the winter months when few pests are active. Usually, these three exterior treatments are all that you'll need to keep your home pest-free. (Of course, in the unlikely event that you do experience a covered pest problem inside your home, all you have to do is call, and we'll schedule an appointment.)
Quarterly and Monthly Pest Control Plans
In some cases, successful pest control requires more frequent treatments, at least until the problem is solved. Some pests (like mice and rats) may actually become more of a problem in the fall and winter, and others (like cockroaches) may require more frequent service because of their biology and behavior. So in addition to our Quarterly Plus plan, we also offer Quarterly and Monthly pest control plans.
Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Pest Control
Central Illinois Pest Management also provides customized pest control plans for all types of commercial accounts, including:
- Restaurants, taverns, and other eating and drinking establishments
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, and other retail businesses
- Hotels, motels, condominiums, apartment houses, and other multi-unit dwellings
- Factories, warehouses, and other industrial buildings
- Commercial office buildings
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in schools, daycare centers, and other child-care facilities
Unusual Pest Control Needs
As a full-service pest control firm, we are able to custom design a service plan to meet any pest control need you may have, for example:
- Hard-to-control pest problems such as bedbug control
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, "green" pest control and IPM services
- Non-chemical pest control in sensitive locations
Whatever your pest control needs, please feel free to contact us any time for a prompt, professional inspection and estimate. Thanks for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.